Sign up at the front desk at The First Tee of Pikes Peak Learning Center
Winter League Play
Five (5) Week League Play
December 16th – January 13th (Sundays 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm)
Teams will consist of 2 players per team. Each team will play a six week league schedule against one opposing team each week. League matches are 9 holes at one of our 30 different courses each week. Staff will select a course each week that all teams will play. Before each match, staff will set up the match accordingly with handicap indexes, course type and basic features. Tee times will be in 1 hour 15 minute blocks. Four teams total will play during the 1:30 pm tee time reservation with each simulator hosting a match between two teams. Another four total teams will play during the 3:00 pm reservation.
League Entry Fee- $40.00 per team
Weekly Green Fee – $13 for Learning Center members OR $15 for public
- USGA Rules Apply
- Each person must have 1 alternate in place to fill in should you be absent. If you are absent and your alternate cannot fill in, your team will forfeit the match.
- Payment for weekly green fees must be paid prior to match at front desk
- Tee times for each match will be emailed and available on the Tuesday previous to your upcoming match.
- You may request a specific tee time (1:30 pm or 3:00 pm) if you or your team member has schedule conflict or cannot not make a certain time. We will do our best to accommodate your requests. A request does not mean it will be guaranteed. Please check-in with staff if you have a tee time request. You may make a request one week in advance.
- Respect for equipment required at all times
- Each team member will have a handicap index applied to his/her name and will be set up before the match.
- 80% of handicap indexes will be used for the 9-hole matches.
- Players are allowed to give putts/concede holes and can manually do this through the settings on the simulator.
- NO mulligans will be permitted at any time, however if there is an error with a shot, please report to the staff member and they will determine the next steps.
No-Show Match/Sub Rules
- If a team fails to show up on time, they will forfeit their match for the week.
- Each person will need to provide ONE alternate player with contact information in a situation that one of the team members cannot participate in the match. It is the team’s responsibility to communicate with the alternate and provide the tee time and any other important information.
- You are required to write your score down on a score card. When you arrive please stop at the front counter to ask an employee for the week’s score card.
- At the end of the round, BEFORE YOU LEAVE, ask a staff member to come over and check your scores on the computer with what you have written down.
- Once approved, you will be required to sign the card and have the staff member sign below.
- The winning team will each receive an Adult Season Membership for the 2019-2020 season. If there is a tie in the league standings, the team who won head-to-head will be the champion. In the event of further tie-breaker scenarios, the staff will determine the necessary steps to crown the champion.